All Programs are currently virtual
For more information, call 610.688.7092 x 210 or contact children’s librarian Angie Andre at firstname.lastname@example.org
TPL Children’s Summer Reading 2021
Get Started 2 ways. You can use your computer and the Summer Reading Website from Beanstack or you can download the Summer Reading Beanstack app to your mobile device.
Download the Beanstack app to your mobile device. We have a few videos to help you get started.
Welcome to TTL Summer Reading 2021. Children from birth to age 12 may participate in our reading and activity challenges. These challenges run 12 weeks.
1. Choose your personal daily reading goal.
2. Log the days you meet your personal goal.
3. Every 5 days you meet your goal you will earn a virtual patch and a raffle ticket. You may use these tickets to enter for the chance to win fabulous prizes.
4. The challenge runs for 30 days of reading but you may continue and earn more virtual patches and more raffle tickets.
1. Choose the patch you would like to earn. These are real patches that you collect at the library where you register for summer reading, Tredyffrin Public Library or Paoli Library.
2. Complete 3 or 4 activities for a patch.
Come to the library to collect your patch. You do not earn raffle tickets for these activities.
New patches for 2021 are:
You may also earn patches from past years.
Family Storytime on Zoom!
Join Miss Angie Tuesdays at 10:30 am on Zoom for a fun and interactive storytime. Zoom storytime required registration. (Go to our Program Event Calendar to register.) She will share stories, songs, rhymes, and American Sign Language. Instagram storytimes will be available for 24 hours after the live event.
Would you like a personalized bundle of books chosen by our librarians for your child? Fill out this Book Bundle Form and we will select books just for you based on your answers to our questions. Give us a few weekdays to fill your request. You will receive an email when your books are ready. Once you are notified that your books are ready you will need to make an appointment for curbside pick up at the library you choose, Tredyffrin Public Library or Paoli Library.
Join the 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten Club at Tredyffrin Public Library!
Click on the link in the title and you will be sent to our 1000 Books site. Here you will register and earn virtual stickers for every 100 books you read.
Read 1,000 books with your child before they enter school–a goal experts say children need to help them learn to read for themselves. One of the best ways to encourage learning is to spend time sharing books every day. Reading together helps develop important pre-reading skills that provide a solid reading foundation—a key to school and learning success. Plus, sharing stories together is fun!
For more information, please email Angie at email@example.com.