Adult SummerQuest at Tredyffrin Public Library
June 15 – August 11
Explore your community & library resources to win!
Earn raffle tickets when you:
- Celebrate Libraries Rock by checking out a music CD
- Visit one of the locations offered through the Museum Passport Program
- Participate in one our weekly challenges (found here & at the reference desk)
- Week One Challenge Sheet: WordSearch
- Week Two Challenge Sheet: Website Trivia
- Week Three Challenge Sheet: Crossword
- Week Four Challenge Sheet: Britannica Trivia
- Week Five Challenge Sheet: Sudoku
- Week Six Challenge Sheet: Spot the Differences
- Week Seven Challenge Sheet: Library Maze
- Week Eight Challenge Sheet: First Line Trivia
- Check out a book from the PBS Great American Read list
- Share a picture via social media with the hashtags #librariesrock & #tplsummerquest. Don’t forget to tag @TredyLibrary!
- Come show your social media share to a member of the reference staff and they’ll give you your raffle ticket.
Earn two entries into our raffle when you:
What should you review? It’s up to you. We love to hear about what you’ve enjoyed reading, watching, playing & listening to!
All reviews should be of items that are available through CCLS. Reviews of fewer than 250 words will not be accepted.
Must be 18 to participate.
Only one prize per person.
Questions? Contact Kate Boyle
Gain 2 entries to our raffle:
Thank you to the Friends of TPL for sponsoring this & many of our great library events!