Novel Tea Event with author Riley Sager
We are excited to announce the sale of tickets for this special virtual event.
Enjoy an evening with thriller novelist Riley Sager, author of Survive the Night and The Final Girls. This event will be moderated by Jeffery Deaver, #1 international bestselling author.
• Ticket sales go live: Tuesday, May 11th – ends: Friday, June 18th
• Early Bird Special: begins Tuesday, May 11th – ends, May 25th
• Pick up of signed books and tea packages: the week of June 28th before the event
• Featured author: Riley Sager
• Moderator: International bestselling author Jeffrey Deaver, author of The Bone Collector, and the Lincoln Rhyme Series
• $35.00 Basic Ticket: program and signed copy of Survive the Night.
• $55.00 Tea Ticket: Program, signed copy of Survive the Night, tea, library mug, and cookies to enjoy during the program.
Register Online: http://bit.ly/NovelTeaRileySager
- How does this event support the library?
- Ticket proceeds go to your local library. When purchasing a ticket, buyers will have to select which library they want their ticket proceeds to support.
- What is the early bird special?
- Purchase a Tea Ticket at any point from Tuesday, May 11th to Tuesday, May 25th. In purchasing a ticket in that time period, guest will be entered into a cash raffle.
- How and when do I get my signed copy of Survive the Night?
- Further communication regarding pick up of Tea ticket/basic ticket items, which includes a signed novel, will be provided closer to the event. Attendees will be asked to pick up their materials between June 28- to July 1 at the Library they selected to have their ticket proceeds support.
- How do I view the virtual event?
- We have partnered with Reads & Company Bookshop who has donated their streaming platform for this event to take place. Login instructions will be listed in the event program. Event programs will be included in the Tea Ticket/Basic Ticket. An email will also be sent out prior to the event with login instructions.
Further question, please contact:
Chris Porcelli at email@example.com
Nicole Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org