Tredyffrin Township Libraries is seeking a part-time English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher to administer and host an ESL conversation group and to plan, coordinate, and oversee at least one additional weekly English as a Second Language program.
- Two 60-minute sessions/programs offered weekly, in both an in-person and in a hybrid format (using Zoom).
- A commitment of at least two hours per week hosting synchronous programming.
- Ability to support outreach efforts and secondary projects (running workshops, providing in-class presentations, etc.)
- Master's degree required
- ESL certificate or degree required
- Previous face-to-face or online ESL instruction or tutoring experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
For consideration please email your resume and a cover letter describing how your skills and experience meet the job qualifications to: Christopher Kibler at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Circ Assistant