In December, PECO will be executing service outages throughout Chesterbrook in order to complete the turnover to the new power grid system.
The following are the developments that will be affected per outage:
Tuesday, 12/3 – 8 hours from 9 am to 5 pm
Interruption 1: Fox Hollow, Signal Hill, Quarters West, Landmark, Main Street Village, Bradford Hills, Bradford Crossing
Thursday, 12/5 – 8 hours from 9 am to 5 pm
Interruption 2: Eagle’s Ridge, Valley Stream Village, Valley Stream Village II, Stirling Chase
Saturday, 12/7 through Sunday, 12/8 – 8 hours at night from 10 pm to 6 am
Interruption 3: The Paddock, Painters Lane, Along with Chesterbrook Day Care Center, Picket Post Swim Club, and Shopping Center @ 500 Chesterbrook Blvd.
Tuesday, 12/10 – 8 hours from 9 am to 5 pm
Interruption 4: Cheswold Village, Forge Mountain
Thursday, 12/12 – 8 hours from 9 am to 5 pm
Interruption 5: Mountain View, Sullivan’s Bridge, The Ponds, The Quarters
Saturday, 12/14 – 8 hours from 9 am to 5 pm
Interruption 6: Knoxbridge, Duportail Village, Newport, Green Hills, Tredyffrin Twp. Mun. Authority, Chesterbrook Pumping Station
Please note the following
- All outages, except the evening one from 12/7 to 12/8, will be from 9 am to 5 pm.
- The evening outage on 12/7 will be from 10 pm to 6 am.
- Parkview is split between outage 4 and outage 5 (aside from the Shopping Center which is outage 3).
- The following neighborhoods will not experience a service interruption since they can be fed from another direction during the outage.
- Springdell Village, Embassy Court, Le Forge, The Ridings, Picket Post, Greystone.
PECO customers will have two weeks to make arrangements for the day their outage is scheduled. PECO will make every effort to keep the outages to a minimum. The outages could be less than the window of time in the notifications.
Please consider visiting Tredyffrin Public Libraries as a place to keep warm and pass the time.